Tuesday, June 27, 2017

DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller / Partager« Street style à la Fashion Week homme automne-hiver 2017-2018 de Paris » ~ www.vogue.fr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w
http://www.vogue.fr/vogue-hommes/fashion-week/diaporama/street-style-fashion-week-homme-automne-hiver-2017-2018-paris/40196#street-style-fashion-week-homme-automne-hiver-2017-2018-paris-87_image1

"Partager« Street style à la Fashion Week homme automne-hiver 2017-2018 de Paris »"

I am influenced by people I see on the street. I like to say my person style is a combination of many looks that inspire my style today. 

One day I hope to take pictures all over the world JUST DOING THAT. It doesn't matter to me that it's, "SO DONE", but I believe it will always be a favourite to many. This is the BEST way to meet people while visiting their countries. 

The looks and images that inspired me.
 I really like this look.


 I really like this look.


 You can tell when it's personality vs. FOE SHOW! This is an 'appreciated' mess.




 I'm still looking for that perfect hat.


 #HappyTIMES 


 See...I like white shoes on other people, just not me.


 Colour, construction, size and fabric equals the perfect sweatshirt. #COMFY #CRUNCHY #COTTON



 COLD TIMES! Love it. #inspired


 ...taking a break?


 Style for life.?



 Great shot.



 ...another fantastic shot.


 Chic and sophisticated.


 Sleek!

 This #Champion hoodie is sick! Is real?


 Easy and simple. Like it was the first outfit he picked out.



 Would never wear it, but it is cool.


 BRILLIANT EVERYTHING!





 #GoafterdreamsNOTpeople



It's sometimes a challenge to 'bundle up' and still look stylish. This is a good example of a person who knows his fashion while still keeping warm and cozy. Nice shoes!

 #PERSONAL <3!

 NICE SHOT!


...beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jain - Come / 10 Tricks Fashion Girls Use to Stay Warm in Style November 14, 2017 by AEMILIA MADDEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4 https:// www.popsugar.com /fashion/photo-gallery/36951015/image/36951018/Try-Socks-Flats &qu...