CHVRCHES - Leave A Trace / ...just a quick update #WORDS ......AD CAMPAIGNS DNA MODELS FEMALE MODELS LANVIN PAOLO ROVERSI SPRING SUMMER 2017 CAMPAIGNS STELLA TENNANT VIVA MODELS WOMENSWEAR Stella Tennant Stars in Lanvin Spring Summer 2017 Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI


"Stella Tennant Stars in Lanvin Spring Summer 2017 Campaign"

http://www.designscene.net/2017/01/stella-tennant-lanvin-ss17.html
I have posted nothimg for a bit. It's been busy. Playing around with multiple careers, and passions actually takes up a lot of time! I always make time for fashion and fun! The power of finding the  path for happiness. YOU CAN DO IT! I did...I AM.

Work hard and listen to your heart and NOT your head.  (...believe that makes sense.) #youreHEARTisYOURSPIRIT

So here I am in Mexico and am choosing a 'different' vacation..a healthier one. FUN, fun!
I have NEVER seen so many FAMILIES OLD TOWN #PuertoVallarta #Jalisco..and I'm not complaining AT ALL, it's just so different for me. I have families on both ends of my floor! THAT NEVER happens. We are all uniting...right?! <3! :D!!!!!

Anyways, had a the most peaceful and exciting boat ride through caves and got to see my first BIG jellyfish in it's natural habitat. #SO HAPPY

Okay, #StellaTennant. LOVE her. Saw this and I had to share! Stil #KILLINGIT  ..click link!





Comments