Milky Way Super Mix / Socks & Sandals Dominate For Spring 2017 At Milan Men’s Fashion Week By Christian Allaire / June 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsIlZLeVp0
http://footwearnews.com/2016/runway/designers/milan-mens-fashion-week-spring-2017-trends-socks-sandals-versace-prada-232338/

I just watched the Milan Men Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 - Versace | FTV.com , and couldn't help but get inspired by the sandals and socks! Fabuoius show..btw, sans the bike shorts! :( 

I have always been okay with sandals and socks; hell, I have been doing that since the early 90's! ...obviously not bragging to many ;) I have always done it, and I am not ashamed to say so. I love that it is on the runway for men. It's cool, sporty, and can be chic! I think so, anyway.  Here are my favourite sandals from the one's posted. You must read the article to see who made what?! ;D! ..not just #Versace

" Socks & Sandals Dominate For Spring 2017 At Milan Men’s Fashion Week By Christian Allaire / June 20, 2016 " 










Comments