Words that came out of my mouth at this moment 7:16 pm...Thank you.

Just some of my words. I never express a lot on my blog...about me, or may be I do. It's actually all about me. 

The great thing about having a blog is that you can say what you feel and do what you love. It's really not about money or fame, not for me. Really. 
I have a little social anxiety, and believe me, this is not the arena for people who have this condition. That's why it's always a challenge to commit. I post my audience stats at times to show that I am proud of myself and that I'm still alive. Even if it's just people clicking on my blog and leaving immediately. I simply am just proud to know that others enjoy what I enjoy. I know it's not for everyone, but it's a good feeling...'acceptance'.
#personal

I am weak in this department as I find it difficult to find a place for me. A place where I want to stay. So seeing high numbers makes me smile. I want to stay here. I feel like I have you with me, you know? ...for a moment. I am fully aware of what my blog represents, and simple is good for me. One day things will change, yet again...that's how it goes!

You can see I am all over the place! So random in every way. Again, that is me. I obviously live for music and fashion, but I also enjoy photography, but probably not in the conventional way, or that way that everyone seems to think I am. I love taking pictures, when I feel like it. That is what is awesome by having people who respect me within my spirit. ..my world. I just go with what I see at the time, and feel what I feel at that moment. I just go for the now. #Mindfulness

So every once and awhile I do get comments...never good, which I totally understand. I often think people don't know how much I do know. It has nothing to do with my blog. #angry #jealousy #cruel #knowbodyknows

As another year comes to an end, I just wanted to thank all of you who have stopped by and the 40 of you who decided to keep me...that's cool. 
It's been one of the most challenging year of my life to date. Too much loss, and then so much abundance in the greatest ways possible! I'm often told I'm too nice. Well, good. Again, that's me.
Life is good.
Pure.
Mostly real. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

That's all...and again, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1VeFBo9AQ
Pageviews all time history
1,642,546   !!!! #grateful

Comments