Sunday, October 30, 2016

Coldplay & Rihanna - Princess Of China (With Lyrics) / MAGAZINE COVER: Leaf Zhang for (Canada) Vulkan Magazine, September 2016 ~ asianmodelsblog.blogspot.ca


Model: Leaf Zhang (Elite)
Magazine Cover: (Canada) Vulkan Magazine, September 2016

Photographer: Tatyana Nagaeva 
It's so refreshing to see an influx of Asian models these days. I remeber as a child, I felt so different. NEVER did you see an, "Oriental", on any cover or any editorials!
 I was born in the Philippines but I grew up in Richmond, B.C., Canada. (Home of, "CocoRocha"). I was the minority, believe it or not! I always wished I had a tall nose and whiter skin. In fact I just wish I was taller! I don't know why I thought Caucasian people were, "better than us". May be because that's all I saw? 
 No one really payed attention to me until grade four. That's when all the, "being chased around", helped. I was fast! #breakingCanadianRecords...so thanks to the BULLIES!

It's new world and I love it. Yes, it's also a crazy world, but  I guess we just have to do our best to be a good person, and all great things will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video) / Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Personal Stylist ~ $100 GIVEAWAY BLACK FRIDAY SALES/ CYBER MONDAY SILLINESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FApt6z55c " Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Person...