M.I.A. - XXXO / Moschino 2017 Spring Summer Mens Runway Looks ~www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbQ5mHWkOs
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/07/26/moschino-2017-spring-summer-los-angeles-men-fashion-60s-bedazzled-tie-dye-floral-suit-biker-crochet-denim-jeans-observer/
"Moschino and designer Jeremy Scott conducted their 2017 Spring Summer Mens Runway Catwalk Looks in Los Angeles, California. From the presentation, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces."

I find that I can be subjective. I know what I like but I feel I should be more liberal and see the BIG PICTURE, especially when the  collections are all about prints!

I posted this image because I would prefer the black look. I wouldn't pair them together though. NO WAY! 


When I go for my walks downtown I am always looking around. Sadly I see a lot of men and women mirroring looks straight out of a magazine ad, or a fashion show. Be careful people. Keep in mind these are styled looks using usually only one brand and that can look 'super cray' with a collection like this for instance. Just my own opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I love prints and I certainly respect Jeremy Scott. #FAN
Let's chalk it up as getting a bit older and being more aware of what is appropriate for my age.


Comments