Tears for Fears - Pale Shelter (HQ) / Balenciaga 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway ~ denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_kN_DJQJ3U
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/04/25/balenciaga-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-womens-paris-fashion-plaid-parka-quilted-coat-curved-waist-floral-denim-jeans-observer/
" ICYMI, Balenciaga conducted their 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway Catwalk Looks during Paris Fashion Week Mode à Paris in France. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces. "

Balenciaga. Balenciaga, love saying it. It's sounds rich, chic, edgy and luxurious. I am huge fan. From the images shared I chose these as my favourites.
Always "cool".

 I really love these two looks. DENIM...can't go wrong. The simple 'deconstruction' for reconstruction of the classic denim jacket is so simple but effective, in a good way. The somber earth tones make for a trending 'vintage' feel. Awesome.

 One of my ultimate fave's of all the looks. I like the oversized coats with clever 'folds'. It creates this modern silhouette that I really appreciate.

 Something about these coats are fascinating, yet at the same time it's somewhat strange, no? I DO know I love the checkered plaid and tartan print. It seems as though Mr.Wang formed the female body into this almost 'alien' like silhouette. Love it. I do. #highhippychick

 I am loving these 1960/70's table cloth prints. The purple dress in particular has quite spectacular details. The shoulders secures it's modern edge. Love.

BELOW: Here we go again with the 'cray-cray' prints and styling. I can't help it, but it's still alluring when appraoched with innovation. ;)!

Comments