Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Chemical Brothers - Wide Open ft. Beck / Iris van Herpen 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway ~www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC2dRkm8ATU
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/03/10/iris-van-herpen-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-womens-paris-fashion-3d-lasercut-mesh-organic-tiered-jewels-denim-jeans-observer/
 "Iris van Herpen conducts her 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway Catwalk Looks during Paris Fashion Week Mode à Paris in France. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces. "

...and below are my favourite pieces. This look book got me excited for Vancouver's fashion season. 


 This lazer-cut constructed pieces are very cool to look at. I couldn't imagine the work that is put in it. I absolutely love both looks. Look at the shoes!!! #WOW


 NOW,  I REALLY like these looks. I really appreciate construction and its luxurious appearance. If I wear a woman wearing this I would feel powerful; it kinda borders costume, which I don't mind when presented with a reason...you know, appropriately. I have been hooked on the television series," Vikings ". I can can see any of the ladies casted in that show rocking these looks! #LOVE IT

 The first look is a piece of art, really. Absolutely gorgeous. Like a modern fairy tale.

 Here I really only like the FIRST look.

 BELOW ~ I like the jacket. (FIRST look) That's it. 
Now take a look at it. Kinda like a insect coming out of some cocoon or even an alien?!!! Either way I love it's innovative technique and choice of fabric. ...ok, now I'm looking at it far too much, now it's turning into something gross. Well. YAY for originality. Caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video) / Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Personal Stylist ~ $100 GIVEAWAY BLACK FRIDAY SALES/ CYBER MONDAY SILLINESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FApt6z55c " Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Person...