Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans /Motohiro Tanji 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk
"Motohiro Tanji conducts his 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway Catwalk Collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo in Japan. From the presentation, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces." - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/03/19/motohiro-tanji-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-women-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-tokyo-knit-sweater-holes-weave-denim-jeans-observer/#sthash.M8ERCAN5.dpuf

Here are my personal favourites although I pretty much enjoyed them all. Funny how almost each look had similar pieces reminiscent of some fantastic looks and concepts at the shows I attended tonight at Vancouver Fashion Week! It was a great night, BTW.


 Here I understand that all that 'bulk' can make you look top heavy, so it may probably be best for the taller woman and may be on the thinner side. (No offence) I really like the first look.


 ..not a fan of the fringed jeans, other than that it's pretty cool.

BELOW ~ I just love it. It's easy, probably incredibly comfortable and warm. BOTH looks! I'm really loving the natural and neutral tones these days.

Comments

  1. Could u pls send me the newest style 's jeans thrw my mail
    Ferryirani1966@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment