Tuesday, February 9, 2016

M.I.A. - Sunshowers / Michael Kors Collection 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Mens ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cA3b-PbPE0
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/02/09/michael-kors-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-mens-new-york-fashion-week-furry-coat-ombre-quilted-knit-lanyard-denim-jeans-observer/


"Michael Kors conducts his 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Mens Lookbook Presentation during New York Fashion Week Mens NYFW. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces."

All in all I really enjoy the entire collection. I have mentioned I do appreciate fur, but I still haven't got a grasp on it's esthetic on men? Still looks "pimpy" to me. I feel the 'luxury' is lost on men. #cheesyandtooshowy ...and biased. #justme

Here are the looks that appealed to me from the images provided.
 Pretty normal. Well put together.

 Here I appreciate the second look. It's balanced, well-proprtioned and well made. I like how the pants taper down with a loose break. Adds length! Very cool.

 This FIRST look is noteworthy. Love the coat. I personally would not wear it this way but for show, I get it.

BELOW:
IT'S THAT COAT on the right! ALL about that coat. Love it. It's about the details. Simple things like it's fastening mechanism can change the coat all together. This choice of, what looks like buckles of some kind, is awesome. That, and the sturdy hood! I am fan of a #sturdyhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video) / Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Personal Stylist ~ $100 GIVEAWAY BLACK FRIDAY SALES/ CYBER MONDAY SILLINESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FApt6z55c " Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Person...