Monday, February 22, 2016

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (Remastered Video) / Alexander McQueen 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/02/22/alexander-mcqueen-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-womens-london-fashion-unicorn-embroidery-gown-lace-butterfly-denim-jeans-observer/
"Observations
Styles: surreal dark dream nocturnal stardust, moonlit shades, kaleidoscope, hand-painted flowers florals, leather corset, oversized outerwear shearling coat, animals unicorn swan birds deer owl butterflies forest, embellished adorned bedazzled jewels sequins, art pocket watch, sheer chiffon lace ruffles, motorcycle biker jacket, cutout, pointed shoulders, tiered, knit crochet, straps belts and dress evening wear gown"... ~denimjeansObserver
I love McQueen because everyone knows I'm a bit of a drama queen. I sometimes find myself liking looks that I wouldn't normally like, but when I pick looks I picture someone I know who would suit it, and then decide on my choices. I also act as though I a woman, model, a buyer, editor, photographer and casting agent. That in mind a "look" can be an immediate refection on my mood, today... right now, I choose these.


 I REALLY like these looks.

Here, I was influenced by the clever casting. The models chosen for these looks is perfect. I don't think I would have liked these looks as much if I didn't think the model looked good in it.
think of how you can make a piece look good in the real world. 




#DRAMAQueens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video) / Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Personal Stylist ~ $100 GIVEAWAY BLACK FRIDAY SALES/ CYBER MONDAY SILLINESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FApt6z55c " Nicolette Lang-Andersen - Vancouver Designer / Fashion & Person...