Friday, February 5, 2016

Britney Spears - My Perogative / Gypsy Sport 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Mens Looks -www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIOH8Trfas4
Every once and awhile I like to post collections that confuse me, and make me really question what IS going on? I respect that the designer has a vision. I always appreciate creativity, but sometimes, some of these designers are creating looks that are NOT ATTRACTIVE. LOOK at these "ill-fitting" pants and crazy looks! Is that the new hem line and silhouette? #BELLBOTTOMS! Looks VERY cheap. #my thoughts.
ARE WE WEARING LONG SKIRTS NOW? NO thanks.

See if you agree?

http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2016/02/05/gypsy-sport-2016-2017-fall-autumn-winter-mens-new-york-fashion-androgyny-vest-70s-check-patchwork-fleece-denim-jeans-observer/
"Gypsy Sport and designer Rio Uribe conduct their 2016-2017 Fall Autumn Winter Mens Lookbook Presentation during New York Fashion Week Mens NYFW. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces."
 What the...?


 Ok, what is going here? Look at the second look? What's that? Is that his socks underneath his ugly pants. 

Below: I'll take blue bell bottoms, please. #EW

4 comments:

  1. Judge not and ye shall not be judged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a blogger. I will write what I wish.
      Only MY observation. You do not to have to agree although, I thank you for taking interest. I will continue to post what I do not like on occasions. That is how this blog operates. So....

      Delete
    2. Now, please tell me what you think...about THE LOOKS? :)

      Delete
    3. I will eagerly wait to hear from you. I am so interested on what YOU think of this collection. ;O!!!!!

      Delete

Jain - Come / 10 Tricks Fashion Girls Use to Stay Warm in Style November 14, 2017 by AEMILIA MADDEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4 https:// www.popsugar.com /fashion/photo-gallery/36951015/image/36951018/Try-Socks-Flats &qu...