M83 'Reunion' Official video / Versace 2016 Pre Fall Autumn Womens Presentation ~www.denimjeansobserver.com

I think I may have posted this show on Facebook or something. I am familiar with this collection because it is so not the Versace, I am used to seeing, or even expecting at times. This collection is more sophisticated and somewhat conservative in a modern, and chic way. I love it. It's progressive in it's own right. See if you agree!

"Versace showcases their 2016 Pre Fall Autumn Womens Lookbook Presentation. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces." - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/12/20/versace-2016-pre-fall-autumn-fashion-womens-grommets-studs-accordion-pleats-biker-frayed-cutout-knit-pantsuit-denim-jeans-observer/#sthash.tJlAfxFw.dpuf

Here are my absolute fave's. I am really loving the pant suits! I really appreciate this new look. I hope Versace continues to go this route while still maintaining it's brand. JUST LIKE THIS VERY COLLECTION! :D









Comments