Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Grimes - Oblivion..... TO MY BIGGEST FAN THIS IS YOUR PAGE! Most recent. I actually thought you were already in jail...prison? Do you think I'm stupid? You're the one with the BRILLIANT LIFE CHOICE. Good luck with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
in response to Than k you for loving my blog. You are my biggest fan. You really are. You are the ONLY ONE who comments. Always welcomed..thank you. I am getting bold; I guess it's just evolution. Thanks again. , by FrockOfAges.
at 11:18 AM
Than k you for loving my blog. You are my biggest fan. You really are. You are the ONLY ONE who comments. Always welcomed..thank you. I am getting bold; I guess it's just evolution. Thanks again. on New Order - Blue Monday lyrics / ITS #CYBERMONDAY! Get 40% off my #BotkierXCocoRocha bag collection for today only!! ~www.botkier.com/ Coco Rocha1 replies.
at 11:16 AM
Anonymous
on 11/30/15
in your FB post you are talking shit about being creative, and not being "hurtful" ...then why Mariah Carey is dork and not cool...and fyi you are NOT a millenial dude...you are more of just some bitter guy that is angry at other people that are creative and successful...your words do not mean anything on Rone - Let's Go (Feat. High Priest) / 2.11.15 ART°ISANAL ~www.tedore.at 
Anonymous
on 11/9/15
Oh wow...bro seriously? Trying to be as selfish as you can to find love? Doing the best that you can do for yourself, so you can be the best to someone else maybe, but selfishness will only leave you with no friends and no love in your life..selfishness is the worst trait anyone can have...too bad. on Duran Duran Ordinary World Lyrics / TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2015 EDITORIAL: Cong He in Vogue Japan, July 2015 ~asianmodelsblog.blogspot.ca
Anonymous
on 8/18/15
saw you and your dawg the other day...now i know where to go to get my $$ MF on Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing / ALEXANDER WANG X DENIM ~the-sociallife.com 
Anonymous
on 7/31/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jain - Come / 10 Tricks Fashion Girls Use to Stay Warm in Style November 14, 2017 by AEMILIA MADDEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4 https:// www.popsugar.com /fashion/photo-gallery/36951015/image/36951018/Try-Socks-Flats &qu...