Rihanna - ROCKSTAR 101 ft. Slash / BALMAIN X H&M MENSWEAR COLLECTION SHOWS ON WALL STREET IN NEW YORK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOIUUS8GWo ..I refuse to post "The Back Street Boys"
http://stylediary1.blogspot.ca/2015/10/balmain-x-h-menswear-collection-shows.html
"The Balmain x H&M collection made it's global runway debut
in front of a celebrity-packed audience on Wall Street in New York.
Kylie Jenner, Diane Kruger, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and 
Alexa Chung were amongst the guest to get an exclusive look
at the glamorous, powerful, rich and perfectly thought out
menswear collection after which they were entertained by 
the famous and iconic Backstreet Boys."
"THE COLLECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AROUND
250 STORES WORLDWIDE AS WELL AS ONLINE 
Creative Director of Balmain 30 year old Olivier Rousteing 
gave the collection a perfect send off..."

www.hm.com

MIKE KAGEE FOR WORLD FASHION TRENDS
JUST YESTERDAY, I saw this image that I could have sworn it was Balmain. It's the GOLD and BLACK, and all the luxurious embellishments. Always 'rockstar' and edgy. I absolutely love this collection.
Here are my faves from a stellar collection.
Not something I would wear, but so BALMAIN.

Again, could NEVER wear that top, and I LOVE IT!


I love THIS! Silhouettes are very important too me. This is flattering, sexy and so innovative. The creativity is smashing and I would wear this if I had reason to. This is my pick for this evening... Who would think?

Just COOL.



THIS IS HOT! Great look.


Another favourite! The rich emerald green sells it for me. It's sexy and somewhat festive,( I hate saying that), but you can wear this on any 'fancy smance', event. Now that VELVET is trending huge, I try to find beauty in it and make the greatest effort to NOT associate it with Christmas. I really do not like velvet in most cases. Just me...

#WOWZEE


 I am NOT A FAN OF WHITE PANTS! ...but I love the cut of these jeans.


Comments