Angus & Julia Stone - A Heartbreak / AULA 2016 Spring Summer Womens Runway Catwalk ~www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV50lmpVk1E
"AULA 2016 Spring Summer Womens Runway Catwalk"
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/10/28/aula-yukimi-kawashima-2016-spring-summer-womens-runway-mercedes-benz-fashion-tokyo-frayed-lace-pleats-stripes-denim-jeans-observer/

Denim Jeans Observer is one of my favourite sites. To the point, great images and fantastic collections that incorporates denim in their looks. Here are my favourites.

This collection is disjointed in a brilliant way! A bit of this, a bit of that, but each look contains its beauty through ingenious styling. Click the link for all the looks.

 I know you all must think I'm crazy for picking this look, but I absolutely love it! It's brilliant...both looks. It's truly amazing what you can do with denim. I believe it's personal style that influences these creative pieces.

 Very "CHANEL-esque", but NOT! #BEAUTIFUL #STYLE


 I'm really loving these (I don't know what you call them...bishop sleeves?), .the right look.
Left: BRING ON THE FLOUNCE AND CHIC FRILLS!

  I really prefer that look on the right.

  This first look is a winner for me and I love the white dress as well.

 RIGHT!!!!!!! ..right?!  <3!!!!

                             #WOW

Comments