Chic ~ I Want Your Love / Shirtdress You Up: 2015-2016 Fall Winter Womens Fashion Trends ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv744Ckqp5U
"2015-2016 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Fashion Trend Watch "- See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/09/06/shirtdress-you-up-2015-2016-fall-autumn-winter-womens-fashion-trends-style-onesie-sweaterdress-long-blouse-denim-jeans-observer/#sthash.LHCAu2Ax.dpuf

Just the other day I was admiring this beautiful white linen 'shirt dress' at one of my favourite stores on West 4th. Very easy and chic. Always sophisticating with a cultural aesthetic. Love, love. These are the one's that caught my eye.

  I'm not really a fan of the second look, but these bold colours and prints on the FIRST two looks, are B R I L L I A N T! What's going on around the neck is very important to me, also. While I do appreciate the "dress" part, I am not a fan of the top portion. :(
...just me.

 I see an Asian influence! Simplicity and minimalism has just a HUGE impact when worn right.
 I am loving this trend!

Comments