The Chemical Brothers - Further/ Further Visuals (Japanese Edition) / Sacai 2016 Spring Summer Mens Runway Catwalk Looks ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eaCE_8ilI
"In case you missed it, Sacai by Chitose Abe conducted their 2016 Spring Summer Mens Runway Catwalk Looks during Mode à Paris, Mode Masculine, Paris Fashion Week in France. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces." - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/08/26/sacai-chitose-abe-2016-spring-summer-mode-paris-france-mens-leaves-tassels-suit-parka-stripes-check-plaid-denim-jeans-observer/#sthash.JKHGpKYq.dpuf

Ok, if you're going to mix it up...THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT! I absolutely love this collection. One show I would love to attend.
This is a collection is more about styling first, then the pieces...for me anyway.
I'm very visual.

Here are my favourites. There are more! Check them out.
I really LOVE the first look here. :D

Comments