The Chemical Brothers - 'Go' (Claude Von Stroke Remix) ...SICK!!!! / Vivienne Westwood 2016 Spring Summer Mens Runway ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XvDdeCRIU ..some old school beats!!!!
"Vivienne Westwood and Andreas Kronthaler showcased their 2016 Spring Summer Mens Runway Catwalk Looks during Milano Moda Uomo in Milan Italy hosted by the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana. From the presentation, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces." - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/07/24/vivienne-westwood-2016-spring-summer-men-milan-moda-uomo-fashion-italy-knit-mesh-stripes-tropical-drawstring-androgyny-denim-jeans-observer/#sthash.c7jJQPT7.dpuf

WOW! What a brilliant collection. Very clever styling, remarkable details...very Westwood, but not as cray as I thought it would be! I absolutely love these looks. These are the looks that worked for me.
Very simple and easy. Fresh and light, perfect for the weather we have been enjoying in Vancouver.

I chose these images for the look on the RIGHT. I want those pants! Pair that with the jacket on the left...then work your own magic. That's what I would do.

Somethings working and I don't know why? You know I have to comment on those sandals on the right?! #OMG PERFECTION. ...if only....

ONLY the first look, for me. I love it when such a mix of patterns work, although the styling is what MADE this look appealing. I believe in silhouettes, and for men it should always be proportionate and appropriate.
#SANDALS!!!!!

BELOW.
I'm loving the second look. A bit inspired by my day today! ;D

Comments