Röyksopp & Robyn "Monument" (Music Video) / SUNDAY INSPIRATION #34 ~www.tedore.at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c-RbGZBnBI

SUNDAY INSPIRATION #34
rashid johnson
untitled anxious man, 2014
white ceramic tile, black soap, wax, spray enamel
_______________________________________

"28 Jan – 7 Mar 2015 at  Hauser & Wirth London are exhibit new paintings and sculptures by Rashid Johnson. This will be Johnson’s first solo show with the gallery in London and introduces several new bodies of work."

"In the infinity of life where I am
all is perfect, whole and complete.
Each one of us, myself included, experiences the richness
and fullness of life in ways that are meaningful to us.
I now look at the past with love and choose
to learn from my old experiences.
There is no right or wrong, nor good or bad.
The past is over and done.
There is only the experience of the moment.
I love myself for bringing myself
through this past into this present moment.
I share what and who I am,
for I know we are all one in Spirit.
All is well in my world."
~ the great, Louise L. Hay

I was introduced to this book by a very good friend. He knew I needed it. Never really got into wanting to read it. I read parts and opened it at sections, (..like she instructs to at times). I finally read it front to back and it's become my "Bible". She just makes sense to me now. Never did before, though. I know now why. And it takes time....I get it.
All it really is, is common sense. Compassion; selfish with being "selfish", you know...just learning to accept yourself for who you are and love it... embrace yourself. Entertain your gifts because it's ok. No one to impress as long as you know that, THAT doesn't matter. Believe in what you are doing, is all? That's it.
Ever since I read this book, my life became a life. #dowhatyuoudo #findyourpassion #believe #whocares?
;D <3
" How To Heal Your Life " hokey title...a bit 'in your face', tiltle and the paperback is obnoxious, but the material is GOLDEN. I love her.
#workalwaysinprogress <3


Comments